GENERAL SERVICE RESOURCES INFORMATION
- Assisted Senior Living Unbiased Information
- National Institute on Aging Information
- 14 Ways to Help Seniors Avoid Social Isolation
- Lockridge & Associates, LLC – Making Sense of Medicare and Social Security
- Financial Education for Older Adults
- Mortgage Loan Originator
- Allstate Insurance Agent
- Lockboxes For Seniors
HEALTH SERVICE RESOURCE INFORMATION
HEALTH, HOME AND WELLNESS RESOURCE INFORMATION
PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVERS FREE CEU / TRAINING RESOURCES
- Approach to the Geriatric Patient
- Assessing Outcomes Vital to Independent Living in Late Life
- Complications Resulting from Long Lie Times After a Fall
- Diabetes and Fall Risk: Special Considerations in Improving Quality of Life for Older Adults
- Engaging Older Adults in Evidence Based Fall Prevention
- Fall-Related Brain Injury in Older Adults: Focus on Prevention
- Reducing Falls in the Home: Medication Interventions and the Role of the Aging Network
"But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld
You should be in the "know"!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We guarantee you will "LEARN INSIDER SECRETS", to make an informed choice.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION,
PLEASE CALL (480) 951-4083 TO SPEAK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATELY.