Personalized Care Plans are created with Clients and the Family to provide services that are so much more than just a helping hand. Services are Managed by a Certified Senior Adviser. Imagine, the dramatic improvements you will notice in your loved ones well being. Imagine, a better, less stressed you, too. We Provide Peace of Mind, because you know your loved ones care is well thought out and responsible.
I Need An Angel, 5 Star, Top 10 Award Winning HOMECARE.
“Caregivers You Can Depend On” at Home, Hospital or Facility.
I Need An Angel Client Benefits
- Avoid Hiring A Train Wreck
- Relief for Family Caregivers
- Reduce Anxiety
- A Safe Person In You Home: Pre-Screened Professionals
- Safety Precautions
- A Backup Plan (Just In Case Solutions for the Independent)
- Increasing Independence, Avoid Falls & Anticipate Needs
- Personalized Care & Creative Solutions to Live in Your Home Longer
- Professional Approved Associations & A+ Better Business Bureau
- Care Log Left at the Home
- Home Care Made Easy & Long Term Living Solution Options (& More)
- Long Distance Resource for Families
- Partner with Non-Profit /Community Resources
- Gift Cards Available & Ask About Our Referral Bonus
- Health & Wellness Services Available
- We Submit & Manage Long Term Care Insurance Policies For You
- All forms of payment accepted: Credit Cards, ACH/secure automated transactions, Checks
- 24 Hour Administrator
- 5 Star, Top 10 & Other Multi-Customer Award Winners (A+ Reputation)
- Certified Senior Advisers on Staff (Experienced/ Educated Staff)
I Need An Angel Client Services
- Family Respite & Emergency Backup Plan
- Cleaning Out the Closet and So Much More
- Laundry: Fresh Clean Clothes (Many falls occur doing laundry)
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Help In and Out of Bed
- Wellness Sessions, Massage Therapy
- Exercise Assistance
- Meal Plan Assistance (from recipes, shopping and prepping)
- Housekeeping and Dishes (many falls occur leaning over the dishwasher)
- Pet Care Assistance- feeding and walking
- Companionship In-Home and/or to Social Events
- Lunch & Movie Friend
- Scrap Book
- Letter and Card Writing
- A Shower, Hair Care, A Fresh Look, Bathing & Toileting & Incontinence Care Assistance
- Transportation & Errands: With You or For You, In Your Car or Ours
- One to One Focus On What You Really Want
- Notary Available In-Home /In-Office
- House Sitting
- Money Management &/or Fiduciary
- Handyman Services
- Temporary and/or Long Term Care
- Transitional Care when Moving to Facility
- 1-24 hr/ day Schedules
- Dressing Assistance
- Hospital Help and Recovery
- Hospital Buddy/ Advocate
- Traveling Caregiver for Out of Town Trips
- An Advocate to Doctor Appointments & Grocery Shopping
- Personal Care & Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Plans & Preparation: Good Food/ Shopping/Cooking for You with shared prep or meals done ahead
- Hourly & Live-In, Part Time, Some Time, Full Time, Days, Nights, Weekend, Holiday, 24 Hour Care Available
- Tidy Home, Light General Housekeeping to Spring Cleaning, Dishes, Dusting, Sweep, Mop
"But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld
You should be in the "know"!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We guarantee you will "LEARN INSIDER SECRETS", to make an informed choice.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION,
PLEASE CALL (480) 951-4083 TO SPEAK WITH A REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATELY.